[AT] OT Music request

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Tue Oct 11 20:01:01 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 01:19 pm, Mattias Kessén wrote:
> Magdalena wants to get/hear more music like in the Coen movie Oh brother
> where are though. She has been on me to ask for this for a while but my
> memory is shorter than from the sofa to the 'puter. So please give us your
> recomendations. Magdalena isn't on the list but can be reached at
> magdalenawester at telia.com or answer to this post and I'll tell her about
> it.

Lots of great bluegrass at: http://www.bluegrassbox.com/  plus links to where
you can buy more.

Saterday mornings jazz88 http://www.jazz88fm.com/ (7-12 central time) has a
bluegrass show where you can hear lots of great bluegrass, both new releases,
and the old stuff.   Be sure to become a member if you listen - they are on a
very tight budget.  (They are public radio, so no ads in their program, just
5 hours of solid bluegrass)

Local bluegrass band sotagrass
http://www.minnesotabluegrass.org/bands/sotagrass.html is a member of Albany
Pioneer days, and plays at most of the other tractor shows in the area as
well.   They are not to be missed if you like good music.