[Farmall] super c

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Oct 11 14:03:35 PDT 2005

Generally speaking, the Cub is 2/3 the size of a Super C, so you can
figure the space accordingly. If nothing else, it is much narrower than
an H. I don't know how big your garage is, but an H will fit, buy you
won't have much room for anything else. The C would be a better fit, but
don't plan on putting a car in the same bay, unless it is a Mini.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the
state, and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state
controls religion. -Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator
(1896-1985)