[AT] OT Music request

Jason DeJoode jldejoode at highstream.net
Tue Oct 11 13:19:52 PDT 2005

Well there is the official soundtrack to the movie which is good. Then you
can listen to Alison Krauss and Union Station. Dan Tyminski is a member of
the group and the singer and a musician on the single Man of Constant Sorrow
from the movie. Then there is Ralph Stanley or the Stanley Brothers which
are responsible for the most traditional version of the song.

That's a very brief primer of music close to the movie.

Jason