[AT] Moving West...

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Mon Oct 10 17:06:11 PDT 2005

(Note I tried to send this message a few days ago but it came back as
undeliverable so I'll try again now)

The complaints of urban/suburbanites who move out this way ares similar
to what you talk about. PA passed laws that prevent communities from
penalizing farmers for regular farm odors, much to the disappointment of
many newly arrived yuppies... lol
See the story below:

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b4-5lomacoct07,0,2888134.story