[AT] OT Darwin

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Oct 10 08:48:25 PDT 2005

I don't know if you remember the technique I used for binding my Power
King to the trailer when I visited you at Cubfest 2004, Framer.  I know
it's not the heaviest tractor on the planet, but I had occasion to find
out how well the binding technique works early this year when I was
involved in an accident on the beltway around Columbus.  The trailer and
its cargo came through unscathed.  No broken chains, no broken or
loosened straps.  Using a single clevis on the belly of the tractor
frame to tie down the whole tractor to four floor pockets that are
bolted to the frame members of the trailer seems to work.  And, it sure
protects the paint job on the tractor.

Larry