[AT] Troy Bilt sickle mower

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Oct 9 21:12:48 PDT 2005

Which parts do you need? I have complete sickles with the knives,
guards, hold down fingers (basically everything but the height guides).
Think there are two new units and 3-4 used ones.  I can pull them apart
and send you just what you need OR I could just tape up the box one is
in and ship the complete unit. Think they are about 30-40 pounds.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York