[AJD] B1261B ???? Ooops

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Oct 9 21:29:51 PDT 2005

Duane:

Wow! Thanks. AHA, the lights have come back on. No Pun intended. CRS has
struck again. I now remember where this bracket came from. I parted out a
1947 Oliver 70 RC a couple years ago and I saved this bracket from it.  I'm
fairly certain now.  A mind is a terrible thing to lose. :-)

PS: The dash light brackets for a Slant Dash B are quite similar and I
somehow allowed myself to believe this was a JD product.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com