[AT] Test

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sun Oct 9 18:26:31 PDT 2005

We had the most rain ever recorded here in a 24 hour period yesterday
(over 9 inches). My pond had been lower than it had ever been this
summer up until Friday, but the rain yesterday filled it all the way
back up. I had never seen one rain fill up the pond after a drought that
quickly. We've now had three significant flooding incidents in the last
year. Fortunately though this time the Delaware River only got up to
flood stage but not far above flood stage likle it did in the earlier
two floods.