[AT] Some ads from the 10/8 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 14:26:21 PDT 2005

Based on the fact that it took almost exactly 24 hours for this message
to come back to me, I guess Spencer's system must have taken some kind
of hit.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

  "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses
both."    Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), US general & politician