[AJD] B1261B ????

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Oct 8 18:55:52 PDT 2005

Duane:

I took some pictures maybe someone will recognize it. It sure looks like a
light bracket to me. Thanks for taking the time to go through your reference
material. I sure don't have much horse drawn reference material either.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com