[Farmall] gasoline/spark plugs

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sat Oct 8 06:43:42 PDT 2005

The set I pulled out yesterday showed very little sign of being black,
bu the tractor would no longer start, after about 5 or 10 hours of use.
Both my cubs work for a living, one grades roads, etc. the one I have
the most trouble with is my mowing tractor that runs a 4 foot flail
usually 2 hours or so at a time.  both are magneto powered and will
throw a blue spark 3/8 inch on a spark tester.