[AT] OT Darwin

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 20:45:34 PDT 2005

Boy, that was a nasty accident. I have to admit I'm kinda torn as to who owns
the blame for this one. On one hand my nine year old knows that it takes more
than a single 3/8" chain to secure 23,000lbs on the back of a truck. On the
other hand I realize that a good portion of the workforce has no common sense
and you need to hold their hand for the most basic of tasks. Unfortunately,
these rules are in place to protect the "lowest common denominator" in the
workforce...clearly this guy was one of them. Thanks for posting the link Dave!

Karl