[AT] Temple TX Show

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Oct 6 19:12:14 PDT 2005

I only got to go for a couple of hours on Saturday. Didn't see anyone
from the ATIS list. I only saw the unweighted pulls prior
to the 1:00 start of the parade and there were about 10 JD's 3
Farmalls and 5 A-Cs. The JD tractors seemed to do the best
in the pulls I saw. I did get to enjoy the company of two of my
granddaughters, though. :o)

Phil