[Steam-engine] OT: Farm games for kids

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 06:18:05 PDT 2005

Got any barrel hoops?  There is a game where the kids
race to see who can roll a barrell hoop the fastest.
The race can be a straight line, down & back, or a
course with a few turns.  I've seen two versions.  You
can roll the hoop with your hands.  You can roll the
hoop using a stick about 12" long.  No barrell hoops?
A hula-hoop will work.