[Steam-engine] Wachs Stationary Engine cylinder drain(s)

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Oct 6 04:18:29 PDT 2005

That's nice to know Charlie..It's cleaning up nicely and should look good on
top of the Wachs, next to the gov we hope to get soon.

   Piston and rod have been assembled and should go into today.  Little
tweaking on the rod length and install the packing and we are seeing the
light at the end of the tunnel.

   So far it's been a very nice journey.

later,
RickinMt.