[Steam-engine] New guy's sugestion

Eric Applegate eric at glassactonline.com
Wed Oct 5 18:26:50 PDT 2005

Well prob one of those 77.5 hp would work perty good at least that is getting closer.  I do think that a package is the way I want to go and then if I manage one I will hide it out in the shop because I will be ashamed.  But what to do a guy only has so many hands.  That 100 hp Clever Brooks would do the trick nice.

Eric