[AT] re: cub carb

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 11:46:44 PDT 2005

The carb is an IH OEM carb p/n 251234R94 with a date of 5-66 stamped on the
top. I replaced the throttle shaft and seals. The new throttle shaft is the
problem I think. It has a different throw than the old one and the stop screw on
the outside isn't long enough to touch the carb housing. So, it appears that
the throttle butterfly closes to tight to allow it to idle. I'm thinking that
I'll just put the old throttle shaft back in.

Karl