[AT] Cub Carb Adjustment

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Oct 5 06:35:39 PDT 2005

Karl,

Have you run the engine with the governor linkage disconnected?  If so, did
it respond normally?  There can be an issue with the governor.

With the engine not running, disconnect the linkage from the arm ahead of
the carburetor.  Adjust the clevis so that with the control lever full
forward and the throttle wide open the pin should just slip in.

George Willer