[AT] Further info on "new" Pony

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Oct 5 08:24:35 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Brians" <gbrians at hollinet.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:35 AM
Subject: [AT] Further info on "new" Pony

 This morning is the first cool day of fall here, I almost wanted to put on
something over my shirt when I first went outside. I sure hope the frost
holds off until I get lots more of my fall veggies harvested as that is my
income source!
il.
>        Grant Brians
>        Hollister, California
Cold has already hit here in Sask. I had the heater on in the cab yesterday
while working summerfallow. Cloudy and the temps probably didn't hit 40
degrees which is well below normal. Thankfully the snow missed me but theres
a winter storm warning south east of me . Sure don't need any of that with
half of my crop still in the field. The sun is supposed to shine this
afternoon and for several days now so maybe the crops will dry and combines
will roll again.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/