[Steam-engine] Hauling trailer preference

Jim Showers steamcar at hereintown.net
Tue Oct 4 17:36:13 PDT 2005

My preference is a Landoll trailer, I have had the front of my Peerless slip
off the detachable gooseneck trailer when trying to load under steam and the
rear wheels slip when they hit the trailer.  It happens very fast.  With the
Landoll, the engine is winched on the trailer cold and there is no stress on
the boiler.
Jim Showers