[AT] gravely sickle mower

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Oct 4 17:46:32 PDT 2005

Here in Oklahoma we are just too backward to have a manufacturer like
that...   I'm always too late or broke....   I wold like to find a sickle
attachment for my Allis 314 also.  I worked on them when I was a kid in the
tractor shop, but we only sold one sickle mower in 5 years....

I found one on e-bay and it went for over $450..

Cecil in Okla