[Steam-engine] Hauling trailer preference

JEFF LUND lundmachineworks at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 14:10:52 PDT 2005

Mark,   We alway use a low-boy.  With canopy we are
just barely legal height on the trailor.  We have a
large Minneapolis which is hard to pull on level
ground.  I always steam on, and when possible
steam-off.  I have to have at least  60lbs to hold it
safely as we come off the trailor.  We use rubber
dairy mats to keep the engine from sliding on the
trailor, and from damagine the deck.

Jeff Lund
Lund Machine Works