[Steam-engine] Hedtke Auction

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 10:59:26 PDT 2005

Yea Dan,

Me tooooooooo!!!

I might have to load up the boys and take a nice drive
across the state one weekend soon and have a look, and
give moma a break from the little guys!!!  I will see
if I can meet some of my steam buddies somewhere and
bring them also.

The boys like engines also, so this would be good for
them to see so they can learn how to do this kind of
work for daddy later,    .................so daddy can
sit in a chair and watch and answer their questions
when needed......   ;-)

Glad to hear it is moving along, that is very
exciting!!!

Jeff Smith