[Farmall] Some tractor show fun...

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Mon Oct 3 07:55:18 PDT 2005

Guy Fay wrote:

> Of course, some city folks would then expect us to plant some steers
> so they could have pot roast.

Guy,

Not to worry. Those come up in the spring, long before Labor Day.

Seriously, it is interesting to note how show-related activities come in and out
of favor.  Years ago I seem to remember more contests of men plowing with
two-horse teams, and hand corn picking contests were popular.  Also backing
four-wheel wagons with tractors into tight places is a fine art I have not heard
about in show contests for a few years.  Maybe I'm not going to enough shows.

Sounds like Thresheree keeps getting better and better.  Good work.

|_____/    \  ~ Chuck Bealke ~ bealke at airmail.net ~
( )       \__/             http://www.plowsong.com