[Farmall] T-4 Crawler - seeking info

Dunstan, Robert robert.dunstan at intel.com
Mon Oct 3 09:50:21 PDT 2005

Guys-
  I bought an IH T-4 crawler that is pretty complete from my neighbor.
It has been sitting in a barn for the last 15 years.  Appears to have
never been cleaned in its entire life.  Owner says it ran when put away,
but has a problem with the left clutch.

  I'm seeking any help/pointers you can offer.  Does anyone have a
manual?  Where is the serial number?  Are any parts available,
particularly brake linings and clutch discs?  Finally the biggie, I need
the lower half of the front grill - metal and plastic.

  Thanks,
-Bob Dunstan