[AJD] Late A Roll-o-matic Hubs vs. Tricycle Hubs

Kania, John JKania at caiso.com
Mon Oct 3 07:20:30 PDT 2005

All,

Can anybody point me to a website that sells temporary inexpensive
garage/barn kits made from tarp material.  I need a place to keep my 49
BW out of weather and large enough to work in.  Right now it's partially
dismantled and under tarps since Summer of '04.

I did buy a portable garage for my wife's van from Costco for around
$170 that should last for about 3 years till the tarp starts to break
down from sun. I was thinking of using something like this unless there
is a better idea out there..

I also wonder if there's a cheap site to buy wire for the underground
service to our future barn pad (where the tractor is stored now). I need
to run 240v from a 200 amp service underground about 400 ft through a 1"
conduit.

Thanks for any advice..

John Kania

Sunnybrook, California