[AT] JD 350 B Crawler

JEFFREY PILBEAM j.pilbeam at verizon.net
Sun Oct 2 05:23:05 PDT 2005

Larry I work for Buck & Knobby Equipment Co  Ottawa Lake Mi  734-856-2811

Brian Pirolli is our Svc Mgr  we have been a JD construction dealer since
the 60's
He has much knowledge on this piece. I have seen these sell for 7500 in good
shape.

Also we have a extensive inventory of NOS parts in stock for a lot of older
Deere stuff

Please feel free to give us a call

www.buckandknobby.com   my b&k email is jeffp at buckandknobby.com  feel free
to ask questions off line and I will forward to the appropriate person to
get answered

Jeff's Jeep Barn
Britton Mi
Pilbeam's Centennial Farm
Tecumseh Mi

I picked up a 350 B Crawler with a rod thru the side of the block and one
track adjuster welded back in January.
I picked up an engine from one of the salvage yards in Feb. I got the engine
swapped in April/May and then fell down and hurt my foot which keep me out
of the barn till about a month back. At that point I got back to crawler.
Made a fuel system, tubing and filter, the original was missing.
Hooked up the electrics and guages, put in a battery, hit the switch and
nothing.
Anybody on the list a 350 expert? I have lots of questions.
At this point I am up to $3500 in this thing - what is a running good shape
350 really worth?
I got it to retire my Mod 40 which is getting on in age and wear.
Anyone interested in a Mod 40 + a 420 parts crawler?

Larry Sikes
Rock Ridge Farm
http://rockridgefarm.com
mailto:larry at rockridgefarm.com