[AT] OT Heating with wood/now waste oil

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Sat Oct 1 08:16:15 PDT 2005

My grandfather had a combined oil/wood furnace. He lived in the middle of town and many neighbours complained about the smell. my father and I couldn't understand why. When we a couple of years ago helped him move to an apartment we understood why. He had mixed wasteoil with sawdust and pressed into milkpackages (we have rectangular Tetra-pak's) and burned it :-o

/Mattias