[AT] OT Heating with wood/now waste oil

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 12:54:02 PDT 2005

Thanks Clint,  that is what I expected.  I experimented with it a couple of
years ago but didn't get it filtered well enough and made a mess of my pump
and nozzle.  If I try it again I want to make sure it's right!  I think part
or maybe all of my problem last time was due to a tank that had gotten full
of gunk over the years.  I don't really know how much the waste oil
contributed to the problem.  I just know it happened at the same time.

Charlie