[AT] I'm Back

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Oct 1 12:23:50 PDT 2005

Walt.
I'm glad you have such a good experience but my investigations tell me its not
usual.
I tried AOL during the "rush" days and I found it lacking.  I had EXTREME
problems trying to contact customer service.  I found the problem wasn't worth
the trouble -  same for MCI and Cable and wireles
I'm now using my local phone company for dsl - not bell, a phone coop.
And I'll never try AOL again.
(once burned, twice shy).
It was obvious they weren't ready to service the mass of customers they had.
And I was on compuserve from the early '80's .
(I have a long memory).

David