[AT] gravely sickle mower

crbearden at copper.net crbearden at copper.net
Sat Oct 1 06:17:27 PDT 2005

I am looking for a sickle mower attachment for my Gravely  tractor,
or a walk behind sickle mower.  I bought an attachment at the Pawnee
engine show this spring, but I had to leave it with a neighbor who
was attending to bring it home for me.  I could not carry it to the
parking lot, I had  a slipped disk.  Sure enough, someone stole it
off his trailer in the parking lot.  I need a walk behind sickle to
mow u nder the fences with so I can maintain the electric fences for
my sheep.  All I have found on E-bay are 1000 miles away and the
seller will not ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Does anyone have one of these
back in the barn they want to part with??  And we could arrange
shipping or transport??

Cecil in OKla