[AT] I'm Back

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sat Oct 1 11:10:57 PDT 2005

We used to call it AOH**l, and for good reason. Sounds like it hasn't
changed much in the last couple of years.
I'm on Heart of Texas Intermet, have been for several years now, but
I'm thinking about changing over to one of the inexpensive ISP's,
namely NetZero. They are advertising $9.95/month rates pretty
heavily around here. Anyone have any experience with them?

Phil