[AT] Visiting ATIS members during 9/18 trip

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Oct 1 07:45:48 PDT 2005

On 1 Oct 2005 at 9:56, George Willer wrote:

> The starter and solenoid are behind a panel we didn't
> remove, but the anchor bolt for the starter is visible.

	There is a lot to said in favor of "un-styled" tractors...
  :-)
	There you go George, next Cubfest I will be looking for
your unstyled Farmall CUB.   :-)   Heck, it could even be a
tricycle with a big Farmall wishbone out in front and a
horizontal steering shaft like the "F" series (like F-12 or
F-14). Of course don't overlook the need for spoked wheels
all around.   :-)

--
"farmer"
Hewick Midwest