[AT] I'm Back

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Oct 1 06:45:58 PDT 2005

Welcome back Cecil, guess I'm lucky out here in the country 5 miles from the
Mcloud central telephone office to have a DSL connection.  The service is
not real cheap but for the most part works real well.
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA

On 10/1/2005 7:45:50 AM, crbearden at copper.net wrote: > If I was missed, I have now returned. America Off Line made so many > changes to their access and added so many graphics that my slow rural > connection would not connect. I am now on Coppernet and it is great > for $15 a month less.... Also their tech support is not outsourced. > > Seemed like I was lost for the last 3 weeks without ATIS e-mail. > > Cecil in OKla > > > > >