[Farmall] 706 and diesel oil missed.

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Tue Nov 29 19:20:44 PST 2005

Had to have been liquid sugar as regular sugar crystals will not go through the
system and it does not disolve in gas. Liquid sugar such as in soda sure does.
It carmelizes in the head and does damage to valves and such. I know as I have
had seen this both ways several times. Granualted sugar will plug your fuel
filter. Some might get by that but will plug your injector.
Terry