[AT] Air compressors?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 28 05:21:30 PST 2005

Just my $0.02......

I have a shop Built 3 hp on a 30 gallon tank that I bought a couple of years
ago and put in the new shop "temporarily"  I have a 20hp Davey unit in the
old shop along with a 7 1/2 hp Worthington, and a 10 Hp Bendix that needs
some work on the compressor.  I had to sandblast the house before painting a
few years ago, and I hooked all the big compressors together and ran a 300
ft hose from the shop to the house for sandblasting.  Then I got the primer
on, and it got too hot to paint..  Next year, I had to install a new roof so
went with metal, and put metal on all the exposed wood, and forgot painting
every three years!!!!!!!!

Cecil in Okla