[AT] Dumb Off Topic Question

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:32:28 PST 2005

Dean,

After the in cab release handle is pulled, does it stay in the pulled
position.  That is what my 85 f250 likes to do.   I  am thinking if you have
had a fast temp. drop recently, moisture may have frozen in the latch
assembly.  I have to apply a serious fist pound near each edge of the hood
at the front to crack any ice, then at the center to release the latch while
it is pulled.  If that is the case, generous lubrication after it is
released will prevent it for a while to come.

Hope this helps.

Charlie