[AT] Cecil Monson

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Sat Nov 5 19:57:15 PST 2005

As usual, Spencer is on the ball.  There is a new bottom line...

    Not since the passing of Neil Yerigan has this group been so affected,
as by the loss of Cecil Monson.  Both men were a great credit to the state
of Minnesota where they spent a significant portion of their lives.  Both
men shared willingly of their vast knowledge, and did it in a most pleasant
way.  Cecil's stories were always highlights in my day, whether about his
youth in Minnesota, or his annual battles with the New York snow.  I never
met either Neil or Cecil in person, but I did have occasion to converse via
private email with both.  True gentlemen.
    I hope that Cecil's family does not hesitate to contact us with any
needs.  They will surely be in my thoughts for some time to come.

Spencer:  Thanks again for this community...

Brett Phillips
ATIS member since 1993.