[Farmall] Spark plugs and Cubs.

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 11:21:37 PST 2005

I have to echo George here.  Most folks here bad mouth
Champion and love AC.  I have had W-20 Champions in
the F-20 for 5 years and am very happy.  The AC plugs
he is using are likely the wrong heat range.  He
probably needs a hotter plug in whatever his favorite
brand is.  Gordon Rice told me that a hotter plug was
needed due to unleaded gas.  I'm not sure of his
theory but they work very well for both putting around
and working.

--- George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Your observation isn't politically correct.  It is
> expected that you will
> badmouth Champions, since we have all been coached
> that they are junk.
> :-(   Nonsense!
>
> As I'm sure you know, the fault isn't in the brand
> of the plug... it's
> because they were fouled.  It's just as likely to
> work the other way around
> within the same heat range plugs.  It isn't a
> mystery at all!  If the engine
> fouls plugs, the Champions will do the same thing
> soon.  When that happens,
> put a new set of ACs in and you will see a big
> temporary improvement!  :-)
>
> George Willer

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN