[AT] Cracked diesel block opinion question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Nov 30 23:06:23 PST 2005

Hi Carl,

Check out this link.  If this engine will work it is a lot of engine for the
money.  I don't know enough about Perkins engines to know if this is a
direct replacement or even a workable solution but it's worth a look.

Charlie

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2005120101022320&item=28-1509&catname=engines