[AJD] JD 2010

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Nov 30 22:11:12 PST 2005

Howard
If the rim is the problem, you can usually purchase a blank and remove the old rim from the
center and attach the new rim. This works good on H rear rims and rims that are impossible to
locate otherwise. If the center's shot then it's back to locating a rim
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Nov 30 14:58 , Howard Bottles <hbottles at rocketmail.com> sent: