[AT] Cracked diesel block opinion question

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Wed Nov 30 19:29:57 PST 2005

I have many Allis tractors, but probably my favorite, for smaller jobs,
(raking hay, grinding feed, ect,) is my 170. It also has the Perkins diesel
engine, I can't believe how little fuel it uses. If you can turn it over, it
starts even when it turns over slowly. I also have a 175 with the Perkins,
and it is a super tractor, too,. All I can say, is if the block on my 170 or
175 got cracked, it would get a new block. ASAP  Dallas