[AJD] What is this all about?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Nov 30 05:33:08 PST 2005

Ok, so JD implement manuals usually don't sell for much on eBay. But what is
this auction all about? See eBay auction Number 7199969388.  And this is a
60's manual as well.

I can speak to my own personal experience relative to finding this
particular model number mower's Operators manual.  I committed to my brother
in Iowa, while visiting, that I would send him a 9 & 9W original operators
manual in June of this year primarily because I thought I had one at home
here. Turns out I was wrong; I had an original 9 Manual but not the
combination. So no big deal, off to eBay. None! Took me till September to
find one. And the very first one that came up on eBay, I purchased. And let
me assure you I didn't pay anything close to this current price.

Why is this particular original manual so scarce? Or is it as simple as: at
this particular time two bidders want the same thing?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com