[AT] sheet metal

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 20:59:42 PST 2005

Hi Guys

Trading for an old JD 2 cyl; from the pix on the web I think it's a 420, 430, something similar anyway.  Haven't done any searching for numbers on it yet.  unique thing is it has a factory built (not JD I'm sure but don't look home built) forklift attachment on it & the controls are all reversed so you sit facing the back (iow now the big wheels are in front; little wheels in back like a "real" rough terrain forklift.

The hood is missing; had a backhoe missing the hood once & the engine heat that came back on you was terrible!  Any ideas where to look for a hood (preferably in the central area of TX)?

Thanks!

Lew near Waco, TX