[Farmall] 706 and diesel oil missed.

H. Fry bald at tds.net
Tue Nov 29 19:05:00 PST 2005

We're gettin a little off track here, but...
JM, your take on this would lead us into a situation in which we don't stand
up for ourselves.  I don't expect the government, the police nor any
do-gooder group to be able to take care of every problem in my life.  I work
hard for what little we have and the person who steals from me bears
personal responsibility for their action. If I give them a bye because there
may be future problems...I've given up my property and additionally, my
personal freedom.  Wont happen.
H. Fry