[AJD] Check out Harbor freights sale on 8000lb winches

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Tue Nov 29 17:49:47 PST 2005

Brad-
I would be nervous about the same thing.  I went on the net and found
reviews of chicago electric.  A 50/50 split of satisfaction/dissatisfaction
is not a high enough ratio for me to get a warm and fuzzy.  Its hard for me
to believe that labor rates comprise the difference between the name brand
and the chicago electric.  Last thing you want to do is get your tractor
half-way up a slick trailer and have a breakdown.  I have no experience with
them so cannot comment one way or the other.  Throwing away a $14 drill that
breaks down seems less serious than pulling a several thousand dollar
tractor.....