[Farmall] 706 and diesel oil missed.

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:27:59 PST 2005

On 11/29/05, James Moran <jrmoraninc at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The only problem with such "solutions" is, of  course, the "get even"
> nature of people in general.  The  wrong-doer, once apprehended, will begin
> a mental  rationalization....something along the lines of, "OK, I did  steal
> three dollars worth of gasoline, BUT this bastard's actions  ruined my
> car.  Therefore, I am entitled to burn down his garage  or harrass his
> daughter (or, sadly, even worse)."
> Hell of a world, but, I assure you, that my offering is
> absolutely  correct.  A little thing escalates and, the next thing you know,
> a  petty theft results in a major felony.
> What to do, I don't know.  However, the old laws of motion apply here,
> except the reaction ALWAYS exceeds the action.
> JM

   I agree with this, to see your employee pulling his car because when he
stoled  the gasoline, he didnot realize that half ot hat was kerosenne is
kind of fun, but if you put sugar may,  be you beguin a war that we never
know when and how it finishes.

Frank & Sandy Crowe <thecrowes at hotmail.com> wrote:  Heard of a guy who was
> having gas cans emptied from the back of his pickup.
> He took care of that problem by leaving a can of gas with sugar
> added........they found the culprits car down the road a way, engine
> frozen
> solid with carbon.
>
> Frank
> caretaker, 806D 4X4, 560D and Super C (Lucile the Flying Tractor)

Ing. Civil Roberto Rivero
Montevideo Uruguay South Am.
00598 99620035