[AJD] AR update

Jim Showers steamcar at hereintown.net
Tue Nov 29 16:09:23 PST 2005

Man, you're making me feel bad, I took the sheet metal off my 1951 AO 3
years ago to start restoration and haven't done anything for 2 1/2 of them.
Work keeps getting in the way.  Since the 19th, I have had to go to work 15
times......too much especially since half my time off is in a hotel.
Jim Showers
1951 AO
1957 &20D
1959 530