[AJD] Check out Harbor freights sale on 8000lb winches

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 29 16:13:16 PST 2005

Brad:

I too sure would like to hear from someone who has some experience with this
winch. They call it a 3 stage, which I'm not sure I understand. They follow
that with three different take-up speeds for the three power ranges. I don't
know if that is manually set or automatic.

I'm not sure I need the deluxe capabilities of a Warn type but I sure would
want a $300 one to do the 8000lb job. I'm sure this isn't as good a winch as
the name brand guys but I don't use a winch very often anyway. I'm using the
same philosophy here as other tools when I break down and buy from HF rather
than the higher quality stuff. If it's good enough at a low enough price so
be it.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!