[Farmall] 706 and diesel oil missed.

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 14:44:02 PST 2005

The only problem with such "solutions" is, of  course, the "get even" nature of people in general.  The  wrong-doer, once apprehended, will begin a mental  rationalization....something along the lines of, "OK, I did  steal three dollars worth of gasoline, BUT this bastard's actions  ruined my car.  Therefore, I am entitled to burn down his garage  or harrass his daughter (or, sadly, even worse)."
  Hell of a world, but, I assure you, that my offering is absolutely  correct.  A little thing escalates and, the next thing you know, a  petty theft results in a major felony.
  What to do, I don't know.  However, the old laws of motion apply here, except the reaction ALWAYS exceeds the action.
  JM

Frank & Sandy Crowe <thecrowes at hotmail.com> wrote:  Heard of a guy who was having gas cans emptied from the back of his pickup.
He took care of that problem by leaving a can of gas with sugar
added........they found the culprits car down the road a way, engine frozen
solid with carbon.

Frank
  caretaker, 806D 4X4, 560D and Super C (Lucile the Flying Tractor)